Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-21 Origin:Site
Power adapters are mainly used for power supply conversion equipment for small electronic devices and electronic appliances, generally consisting of a housing, power transformer, and rectifier circuit. So let's introduce the working principle of power adapters.
Here is the content list:
How the power adapter works？
How to choose the right power adapter？
Application of power adapters
How to check the power of a power adapter？
In reality, most of the power adapters we come into contact with are switching power supplies. A switching power supply is a power supply in which the switching time ratio of the switching tubes is controlled by modern electronic technology to maintain a stable output voltage. The advantages of this type of power adapter are high conversion efficiency, small size, and the ability to operate over a wide voltage range.
1. The interface of the power adapter matches the device.
2. The output voltage of the power adapter must be the same as the rated input voltage of the load, or within the voltage range that the load can withstand.
3. The output current of the power adapter should be equal to, and greater than, the current of the load to provide sufficient power.
Power adapters are used in a wide range of applications, from daily life, such as our usual refrigerators, washing machines, air purifiers and so on will use the power adapter. In addition to these things that we touch all day long, there are also things that we ignore, such as LED lamps and lighting equipment at home, digital cameras, landline phones, routers, laptops, and so on. In addition to these things we see every day, power adapters are also used in some of the larger equipment. For example, CNC machine tools, industrial automation control systems, and electrical equipment, medical equipment, and so on. In the university to do research when the research equipment is also involved in the power adapter. There are also the general security systems of large shopping malls. It can be said that the power adapter is everywhere.
1. Look at the side of the power adapter that has a lot of characters.
2. Find the character "INPUT" on this line and the next, and look at the numbers in front of "V" and "A". V" means voltage. "A" means current. the unit of power is "W". The power adapter has two columns, input, and output, indicating input voltage and current and output voltage and current respectively.
If you want to buy a power adapter, you can consider our company's power adapter products. Our company was established in 2008 in China, Ximeng’professional team has rich experience in dealing with OEM/ODM power supply and sensor products. We are located in YueQing Wenzhou China, transportation here is very convenient, It is only 15km from Wenzhou airport and railway station and 104 state highs way across through it.